- Biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, and nicotinamide help the body to metabolize carboyhdrates, fats and proteins.
- Biotin helps to prevent biotin deficiency.
- Choline and inositol are factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, and riboflavin help in tissue formation.
- Pantothenic acid helps to prevent pantothenic acid deficiency.
- Folate helps the body to metabolize proteins, helps to form red blood cells, helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy, and helps to prevent folate deficiency.
- Niacin and nicotinamide help normal growth and development and help to prevent niacin deficiency.
- Thiamine helps normal growth and helps to prevent thiamine deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency.
Each tablet contains:
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 250 mg
- Folic Acid 0.5 mg
- Inositol 250 mg
- Niacinamide 100 mg
- Niacin 10 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 200 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100 mg
- Vitamin B12 500 mcg
- Vitamin B6 100 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: PABA 50 mg, calcium phosphate, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Does not contain: Sugar, salt, wheat, animal tissue, yeast, peanut derivatives, gluten
Adults, take 1 tablet daily.
Known adverse reactions: Some people may experience a flushing, burning, tingling or twitching sensation on the face, arms or chest.