- Calcium is a factor in the normal development of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium (citrate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (citrate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D3 200 IU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Does not contain: Sugar, salt, wheat, corn, yeast or peanut derivatives, gluten
Adults, take 1 tablet 3 times daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Known adverse reactions: None
There have been no reviews for this product.