Professional Health Products

Professional Health Products

4307 49 St., Innisfail, Alberta, T4G 1P3, Canada     1-800-661-1366     1-403-227-3926     1-403-227-1444

  Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM



Our Price:

Please login for more information


Label Claim:


Medicinal Ingredients:

Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, steareth-100, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 20, urea, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, polyacrylamide, laureth-7, C 13-14 isoparaffin, vitamin e, alcohol denatured


Recommended dose:

Rub cream onto the affected areas of the skin 3-4 times daily. Apply as needed. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a healthcare practitioner.


Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin hypersensitivity such as skin or mucous membrane irriation occurs. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen. Camphor can be toxic if ingested, inhaled or applied to the skin of small children. Eating or ingesting this product can result in serious poisoning and even death: signs of this poisoning include severe stomach, kidney irritation, tongue swelling, and slow breathing. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking drugs that inhibit the central nervous system. If accidental ingestion occurs, contact the Poison Control Centre immediately.

Contraindications: Do not use on broken skin or near eyes or other sensitive membranes. Do not use this product on the face or nose areas, or near mucous membranes. Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take if you are taking warfarin, if you are allergic to salicylates, or if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not bandage. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. If rash or irritation occurs discontinue use. The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Do not ingest.

Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity and allergy has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.