Professional Health Products
4307 49 St., Innisfail, Alberta, T4G 1P3, Canada
firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-661-1366 1-403-227-3926 1-403-227-1444
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
|Weight || 0.00 lbs |
|SKU || |
|Our Price: || |
Please login for more information
- For the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin A helps to maintain eyesight, skin membranes, immune function and in the development and maintenance of night vision, bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins; helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; helps in connective tissue formation and in wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Zinc helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats; helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function; Helps connective tissue formation.
- Mixed tocopherol concentrates are a source of Vitamin E, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (palmitate) 2500 IU 750 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (ascorbate acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 46 IU 30.8 mg AT
- Mixed Tocopherols 325 mg
- Rose hips (rosa canina) fruit 50 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 10 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: D-Fructose, dextrates, natural orange flavour, natural cherry flavour, natural pineapple flavour, magnesium stearate, cellulose, silicon dioxide
Does not contain: Salt, wheat, yeast, animal tissue, soy, peanut derivatives, gluten
Adults, chew 1 tablet daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food
Cautions: This product has come into contact with sugar. Do not use this this product if you have sugar allergy.
Known adverse reactions: None .